WE LOVE ARROW. HERE'S WHY...
Here's what our teachers have to say...
“The first thing that caught my attention was how Arrow isn’t just a school but we are a family. We are a very close knit group who encourage each other and support each other.” Read more...
Parents praise Arrow...
"Arrow Liberation Academy is the best charter school in Texas." Read more...
WHY ARROW? TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
We believe that as an educator you have the ability to leave your mark on the world by providing students a hope for the future. We put an emphasis on small group learning with innovative teaching strategies to have a big impact on student performance. We need passionate people who want to help our students reach their full potential.
- For 2015, Arrow exceeded national academic growth expectations in every grade level. Learn more
- Our average class size is nearly 4 students below the state average.
- Our campuses have less than 300 students and staff work closely together and know all students.
- Our district spends more than $1,500 per student above the state average.
- Our team has access to extensive resources and high quality training. Learn more
- Comprehensive benefits package including participation in the Teacher Retirement System of Texas (TRS). Learn more
- Our salaries are based on performance, not years of service. Average salaries for teachers with 0-5 years of experience is $50,600 with high-performing teachers earning as much as $66,360.
Under the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program, if you teach full-time for five complete and consecutive academic years in a low-income school or educational service agency, and meet other qualifications, you may be eligible for forgiveness of up to $17,500 on your Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans and your Subsidized and Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loans. Learn more
Learn more about our team:
Harvest Preparatory Academy
Save Our Streets Center
Want to make a difference? APPLY NOW
Arrow Academy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, religion, gender, race, color, creed, disability, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Arrow Academy prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.
Attn. Julie New
PO Box 12207
College Station, TX 77842